Buy Dysport 300 units vial online at the best price here at Online Pharmacopoeia. We supply only authentic manufacturer sealed Dysport and ship worldwide. Each vial contains either 300 Units (U) of freeze-dried abobotulinumtoxin A. Dysport is an injection not used for patients who are hypersensitive to botulinum toxin type A or to any constituents used for the formation of ‘Botox’. The untreated facial muscles still work normally, allowing you to freely show facial expressions, such as smiling, in untreated areas. More on botox here.
Dysport 300 unit vial for sale
Each sterile Dysport 300 vial contains 300 units of lyophilized abobotulinumtoxinA. Nonmedicinal ingredients: human serum albumin and lactose.
It’s not a facial transformation — far from it. Dysport® treatment temporarily improves the look of your moderate to severe frown lines between the eyebrows in a way that suits your style.
It belongs to a class of drugs called neurotoxins, which relax muscles by decreasing nerve signals to those muscles.
This medication comes in an injectable form and is injected into the muscle (IM) by a healthcare professional.
Common side effects include muscle weakness or pain, and stuffy or runny nose and sore throat. Dysport may cause dizziness and eye problems including blurred vision and drooping eyelids. If this happens, do not drive a motor vehicle or participate in other dangerous activities.
When not to take Dysport 300
- Patients who are hypersensitive to botulinum toxin type A or to any constituents used for the formation of ‘Botox’.
- It might affect negatively during pregnancy, so must not be taken without doctor’s advice.
Similarly, lactating mothers should avoid taking this as it can affect the newborn by passing through the milk.
- Patients having neurological problems such as difficulty in swallowing are at greater risk of having side effects from Botox.
- Patients having neuromuscular disorders might face severe side effects such as acute dysphagia and respiratory compromise on the application of typical doses of Dysport 300BOTOX.
- It is necessary to exercise extreme caution in case of the patients having certain problems such as dysphagia which is the difficulty swallowing and aspiration which occurs on inhaling foreign bodies, like the stomach contents, into the airways.
- It is essential to carefully administer the Botox injection if the muscles of the target site have weakened.
- A Sore neck can occur after the Botox shots which can be reduced using an ice pack.