Buy Xeomin 100 units vial online cheap from Online Pharmacopoeia. We supply original manufacturer sealed products worldwide at discounted prices for specific orders. This is FDA approved alternative for the treatment of glabellar lines and wrinkles. The one and only component of Xeomin is botulinum toxin A, known to have relatively low resistance and side effects.
Xeomin 100 units vs Dysport & Botox
When there are different brands of a drug, common questions would pop up in one’s mind. The differences between them and which one is the best?
- Xeomin: is a pure form of neurotoxin which is referred to as a “naked molecule”. This is because of the absence of any additional proteins on its surface except botulinum toxin.
- Botox has about 900kD of protective proteins and Dysport gas a combination of 500kD and 300kD of complex proteins and botulinum toxin A.
- Some experts are of the opinion that 2-3.5 units of Dysport are equivalent to 1 unit of Botox and the ratio of Xeomin to Botox is usually 1:1.
- A quick and effective result is produced in all the facial areas when this solitary agent is injected.
- Due to the absence of additional proteins, the patients are not exposed to a greater risk of an allergic reaction
- Dysport is a comparatively heavier drug than Botox due to the presence of additional proteins. They act as a shield for the botulinum toxin to make it last longer. But according to clinical studies, the protective proteins are also known to cover the active portion of the neurotoxin which results in a reduced effectiveness of the medication.
- Another difference is that Dysport spreads to more areas than Botox. Thus, this can be effective in patients who remain unaffected with Botox treatment.
- The strength of the Dysport drug that is injected is more than that of Botox and Xeomin.
- The impact of the treatment with Dysport is visible after 2-3 days from the treatment, whereas Botox takes 7-10 days and Xeomin takes 5-6 days for the results to be visible.
- One should opt for Dysport when a number of injections are needed to be injected as it can easily spread to more areas on the face. But when one needs to inject the drug on particular spots, without the need for spreading it, then one must go for Botox, which is the best option for treating the deeply rooted wrinkles.
- More units are needed for Dysport at a lower cost per unit as compared to Botox.
- Dysports costs slightly lesser than Botox and Xeomin.